Family visit visas are issued to relatives of Saudi Arabia residents for short term purpose to visit Saudi Arabia. The Saudi Arabia resident who will sponsor the family visit visa must need to obtain an authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs before the applicant apply for this type of visa. Family visit visas do not grant the applicant the right to work or reside in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Below requirements are only valid for British passport holder applicants. For other country passport holders, kindly contact us for your country specific requirements.
- Passport must Be valid for more than six months beyond post entry date and have two blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application and declaration form, (the forms are found in the pack).
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- An online visa application, we will complete this on your behalf.
- An Authorised letter of invitation issued by the Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs, addressed to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
- Proof of relation legalised by the FCO, We can arrange the legalisation.
- Medical Insurance through Enjaz (visa online system) we will arrange this at the time of generating the visa application.
Fees & Timelines
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
|Single Entry or Multiple Entries up to 6 month||£120|
|Multiple Entries up to 2 years||£480|
|Enjaz Medical insurance||Between £20 to £140|
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees *|
|Premium Service; 2 working day||£180|
|Express Service; 3 working days||£148|
|Express Service; 5 working days||£88|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||£10|
|Additional handling fees for visa up to 2 years||£122|
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT. Saudi Visa fees are exempt from VAT|
- Must need proof of relationship between the applicant and the Saudi resident sponsor.
- Visitors should not overstay the time approved on the visa
- Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsoring resident in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi family Visit Visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process by downloading the visa pack below
If you have any questions regarding the family visit visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist