Umrah visas are specifically issued to Muslims only wishing to perform the minor pilgrimage to the holy Kaaba in Mecca. The Consular Section of the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in London has the tributes to inform to all Pilgrims that Umrah visas are free of charge. Please ensure that you intend on travelling within 4 weeks of your Visa issuing date. Planning to travel for religious pilgrimage can be a stressful experience with many things and advisories to consider. Our Saudi Umrah Visa Consultants make this holy journey easier, quicker and much simpler for you and your family. Kindly read the instructions given in other tabs;
- Below requirements are only valid for British passport holder applicants. For other country passport holders, kindly contact us for your country specific requirements.
- Passport must be valid for more than six months beyond entry date and have 2 blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application form, (the form is found in this pack).
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- Visa Authorisation from Saudi MOFA and An online visa application we will complete this on your behalf.
- Certificate of vaccination – Meningitis QCWY – Sometimes the embassy ask for it. also the immigration officer might ask for it upon arrival on Saudi.
Fees & Timelines
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees*|
|Premium Service in 5Working days||£162|
|Express Service in 10 Working days||£98|
|Standard Service in 15 Working days||£70|
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT|
- Visa validity starts from the date of issue
- Umrah visas are valid only for 1 month and start from the date the visa is issued.
- This visa allows you entry into Jeddah, Mecca and Medina only.
- Mohram is required for ladies. Mohram can be Father, Husband, Brother, Uncle, Grandfather, Son 18 years of age or older are considered as the Mohram In accordance with the practices of the Saudi embassy/consulate.
- Ladies over the age of 45 and a group of at least two allowed without Mohram.
- Hajj and Umrah visas are not valid for work or residency
- People who go for Umrah are asked not to take into Saudi Arabia any pictures, posters or written material of a political nature or for propaganda purposes.
- They should also respect the rules, regulations and customs of Saudi Arabia
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi Umrah visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process by downloading the visa pack below.
If you have any questions regarding the Umrah visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist