Government visas are accessible for the motivations behind visiting government organizations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. UK Company Support letter is mandatory to prove the candidates credentials. Business visas don't concede to the candidate the privilege to work or to dwell in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsoring resident in Saudi Arabia before the applicant applying for a visa.
- Below requirements are only valid for British passport holder applicants. For other country passport holders, kindly contact us for your country specific requirements.
- A copy of invitation approved by MOFA Saudi Arabia Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Passport must be valid for more than six months beyond post entry date and have two blank pages opposite each other.
- Saudi visa application form, the (the form is found in the pack).
- Two recent colour photographs taken against a white background and printed on high quality photo paper.
- An online visa application we will complete this on your behalf.
- UK Company Support letter is required Please contact us for the template. The letter must be;
- Addressed to the embassy
- An original document and have the company’s full address and contact number.
- Certified by British Chamber of Commerce, we can arrange this.
- Copied or electronic signed letters are not accepted by the embassy
Fees & Timelines
|Visit Type||Visa Fees|
|Single Entry or Multiple Entry||Free|
We charge a handling fee additional to the Saudi embassy visa fee, for our validation service to ensure all of your documents are in order. We will also generate the E-number, as well as covering the courier fees for submitting & collecting the visa application from the Saudi embassy in London
|Visa Services||Visa Handling Fees *|
|Premium Service; 2 working day||£180|
|Express Service; 3 working days||£148|
|Express Service; 5 working days||£88|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery||£10|
|London Chamber of commerce certifying express service;
1 working day
|London Chamber of commerce certifying standard service;
2 working days
|*All our visa handing fees are subject to 20% VAT. Saudi Visa fees are exempt from VAT|
- Must need proof of relationship between the applicant and the Saudi resident sponsor.
- Your passport must not contain a Israeli visa or Stamp
- Visitors should not overstay the time approved on the visa
- Authorisation by the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs must have been obtained by the sponsoring resident in Saudi Arabia prior to the applicant applying for a visa.
- Applicants wishing to apply independently from a UK company, ministry or organisation must still submit a letter of employment stating their credentials
- We recommend that no travel arrangement are made until visas have been secured and confirmed by Us
Start the Visa Process
Get a Free Saudi government Visit Visa Consultation callback or you can start the visa application process by downloading the visa pack below
If you have any questions regarding the government visit visa pack or would like to make a payment before sending us the documents (that is highly recommended as it speeds up the visa application process) please do not hesitate to contact us through various options as detailed at the bottom of this page.
As consultants for all types of visas to Saudi Arabia we assist and have experience in all parts of visa process. Our Arab speaking Saudi visa consultants will guide you on every step and be hands on assist